Yamaha NEB 600 HL 1979
Classic off road bike
This bike is currently under restoration and will be available shortly.
Pictures shown are library images of two of our bikes sold over the last 2 years.
This bike will be re built as per a race bike not garage queen. Please read full spec of this monster.!!!
- Bike is a genuine NVT 3K4 framed bike from 1979 but was rebuilt by NEB to their race spec back in the day. Believed to be one of approx 5 units they built.
- NEB 600 cc conversion
- NEB 3 speed gear box
- NEB billet Aluminium con rod and lightened crank
- NEB Aluminium cam sprocket
- NEB Swing arm conversion – approx 2″ longer than standard
- NEB chain sprockets – to be replicated.
- NEB Titanium barrel and head studs
- Flowed head
- Period “works ” White Power shocks, remote reservoir type.
The bike is being built as true to the original as possible and has been verified by NEB.
The bike was upgraded with 43 mm forks and TLS brake, these will be kept.
Lots of work already done.
This is a very special and historic bike and i will be open to serious offers.
Please call for more info and full spec.
Please enquire for bike sales.