Yamaha HL 500, 1979
We currently have an original NVT Yamaha HL 500 being restored.
NOW COMPLETED ………. !!!!!
PICTURE 5 OBVIOUSLY SHOWS THE BIKE BEFORE WORK COMMENCED
New pictures of final build have been added
It is a 1979 model with frame numbers 3K4 00186.
The motor has had a full period NEB 600cc, 3 speed conversion.
The bike is shown with 1984 YZ front end.
For full spec and work carried out please call me
- Bike stripped
- Frame, hubs and triple clamps powder coated.
- Engine vapour blasted
- new rims with stainless spokes
- New Protech shocks
- New plastics
- New tyres
- New Magura controls with new Venhill cables
- New chain and sprockets
- NOS HL brake pedal
- NOS HL splash boards for air box
- NOS HL air filter cage
- New renthal bars
- New Kevlar side panels – to be fitted.
- New seat foam and cover
This bike has had a lot of money spent on it the end result being to make it into a top reliable race bike NOT a garage queen.
Very desirable bike.
Price is firm.